Biosafety Regulatory System in Bangladesh
- Ministry of Environment and Forests acts as National Focal Point for Biosafety.
- Biosafety Regulatory Documents.
- Biosafety Rules of Bangladesh, 2012
- Biosafety Guidelines of Bangladesh 2008
- National Biosafety Framework
- Guidelines for the Safety Assessment of Foods Derived from Genetically Engineered Plant)
- SOP for BT Brinjal.
- Application Approval Steps for GMOs/LMOs.
Application Approval by the IBC of the Respective Organization
Submission of application to the NCB through the respective NTCs
Evaluation by the BCC & Respective Experts
Approval/Rejection by NCB
Mr. Mohammed Solaiman Haider
Designation: Director (Planning)
Program Director: Bangladesh Biosafety Clearing House
Mr. Abdullah Al Mohsin Chowdhury
Ministry of Environment and Forests
Building No. 6, Room No. 1309
Dhaka 1000 Bangladesh
Tel :+880 2 954 0481
Fax : +880 2 954 0210
E-Mail : email@example.com
Hosted By: Dhaka Web Host